BALTIC CENTRAL-ASIA CHAMBER of COMMERCE
Our mission is to provide a channel for entrepreneurs between Baltic States and Central Asia via Chamber’s developing B2B and B2G network. Besides commerce and trade, we are keen to facilitate contacts for Education and Culture.
Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership at BCACC. What do we offer to members?
- Become a part the community of pooling and sharing experience and information.
- Receive information and cooperation offers according to the field of activity and target group (goods, services, investments). If possible, the Chamber validates potential business partners through its own business network in addition to various registers.
- We support your company’s B2B and B2G communications and maintain contact with governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- We promote the mutual cooperation and common interests of the membership, we help in solving these problems. For this purpose, we use direct communication, mailing list and social media.
- We provide advice and find partners for both Baltic and Central Asian members and their partners to establish a company and operate in the markets. We offer reliable legal aid partners.
- As additional services: business partner search for import and export of goods and services, visa information, moving information, e-residency, market information (description) and economic reviews. Reviews of the business environment, travel arrangements, organization of events and visits, etc.
- Full member/enterprise– 250EUR/year
- NGO/non-profit/physical person 150 EUR/year
- organizations exceeding 200 persons – 500 EUR/year
Services fees (for non-members):
- Single inquiry/contact: from 50 EUR
- Lead for business: 100-500 EUR
All service fees are subject to negotiation.